Aging & Disability Resource Center
Need Help Accessing Senior and Disability Services?
Ask yourself these questions…
- 1. Do you have concerns about how you can safely remain in your home or community?
- 2. Is your loved one in need of support in transitioning from a skilled nursing facility back home?
- 3. Would assistive technology help you navigate the world?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions… contact your local Aging & Disability Resource Center!
The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) assists people in making informed decisions about long-term supports and services and helps them make a plan to be able to live as they want in the community. ADRCs provide:
- An array of information and resources
- Discuss options in your community
- Provide short-term case management
- Assist people who are leaving institutionalized settings like hospitals
ADRCs are partnerships between Independent Living Centers and Area Agencies on Aging, along with other community-based organizations. ILRC participates in the Ventura County ADRC (VCADRC) alongside the Ventura County Area Agency on Aging (VCAAA). In the coming months, ILRC will also begin a partnership with the Central Coast Commission for Senior Citizens (CCCSC) to form the Central Coast ADRC (CCADRC) in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties.
Contact us by email…
Please correct the following errors:
Contact us by phone…
Ventura County ADRC:
Phone/TTY: (805) 477-7300 | Video Phone: (805) 256-1036
Central Coast ADRC (Santa Barbara County):
Phone/TTY: (805) 963-0595 | Video Phone: (805) 284-9052
Central Coast ADRC (San Luis Obispo County):
Phone/TTY: (805) 925-0015 | Video Phone: (805) 464-3203